    SubjectQ: selinux_bprm_committed_creds() && signals/do_wait

    rc = avc_has_perm()
    if (rc) {

    This doesn't look right. If the task was SIGKILL'ed we must not proceed,
    the task should die. The fix is simple, we should check SIGNAL_GROUP_EXIT
    and do nothing in this case, the task will exit before return to user
    space. If SIGNAL_GROUP_EXIT is set, it is just wrong to drop SIGKILL and

    But, before fixing, I'd like to understand why we are doing

    flush_signal_handlers(current, 1);

    later. Could someone explain ? This looks unneeded.

    Another question,

    Shouldn't we use ->real_parent ? Afaics, we shouldn't worry about the tracer
    if current is ptraced, exec must not succeed if the tracer has no rights to
    trace this task after cred changing. But we should notify ->real_parent which
    is, well, real parent.

    Also, we don't need _irq to take tasklist_lock, and we don't actually need

     \ /
      Last update: 2009-04-29 00:37    [W:0.021 / U:2.936 seconds]