    SubjectRe: [Bug #13001] PCI-DMA: Out of IOMMU space
    On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 14:18:57 +0500
    **UNKNOWN CHARSET** <> wrote:

    > No, it is regression. I can reproduce that without allowdac and any
    > other unnecessary boot options.

    Hmm, in the bug repport, you said that you can't reproduce the problem:

    I can't find your comment like, "I can reproduce that without

    > In later discussion Grant Grundler ask
    > me apply patch that show 32 bit dma devices in my system. Results I
    > attached to bugreport. Looks like only one 32 bit dma device in my
    > system is ata controller, sata-nv.

    Hmm, looks like
    said that pata_amd and sata_nv use 32bit dma mask.

    > I can stable reproduce IOMMU out of space when I write data to sata
    > drive.

    Ok, let's figure out what's wrong.

    First, can you test v2.6.30-rc3 with the following patch?

    Note that please enable CONFIG_DMA_API_DEBUG, CONFIG_IOMMU_DEBUG, and
    CONFIG_IOMMU_LEAK and see if you can reproduce the problem (of course,
    don't use any kernel option).

    When the kernel is out of IOMMU space, it prints some useful