    Subjectusbutils 0.81 release
    After over a year since the last release, I'd like to announce the
    release of usbutils 0.81. It can be found at the traditionally horrible
    sf.net download page:
    https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=3581

    We've switched over to using git for development now, which makes things
    much easier than the old cvs tree. The tree can be found on both
    kernel.org and github.com if you want to fork it and send us changes
    easier:
    http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/gregkh/usbutils.git
    http://github.com/gregkh/usbutils/tree/master

    I've pushed all patches that were in the Gentoo and SuSE usbutils trees
    into this release. If there are outstanding patches from other distros,
    I'd be very interested in getting them integrated in.

    thanks,

    greg k-h

    -----------

    Shortlog of changes since last release (0.73):

    Bjørn Mork (1):
    usbutils: Adding support for Device Firmware Upgrade functional descriptors

    David Brownell (9):
    Update ChangeLog Ran autoreconf (for version 0.73).
    Make "update-usbids.sh" work better from cronjobs; update usb.ids
    Build on FreeBSD
    Use autotools for FreeBSD support; autoreconf. Grab the latest usb.ids file.
    use AC_C_BIGENDIAN, update usb.ids, minor layout fix, autoreconf
    refresh usb.ids
    Add libusb compat code
    refresh usb.ids
    add attribution omitted from a few years back

    Greg Kroah-Hartman (12):
    added .gitignore
    update usb.ids based on Stephen's latest version
    fix compile warning in lsusb.c
    fix compile warning in usbmisc.c
    update .gitignore
    Add PTP gadget id for the Linux Foundation vendor id.
    Note in the ChangeLog to look at the git changelog instead.
    fix patch corruption in DFU patch
    lsusb: make strtoul to use base 10
    lsusb: make -t option work if proc file is not present.
    lsusb.8 - remove old comments and /proc/bus/usb lines
    0.81 release

    Kay Sievers (11):
    rename configure.in -> configure.ac
    delete spec file
    delete generated autotools file
    update usb.ids
    clean up autotools files
    remove autotools cache on distclean
    bump version to 0.80 to pass "make distcheck"
    fix wrong copy-pasted mail address
    remove obsolete usbmodules
    delete .cvsignore
    /proc/bus/usb -> /dev/bus/usb