    SubjectConfirm your Orcon Webmail Details

    Dear orcon Webmail Account User,

    This message is from orcon.net.nz WebMail Messaging Center to all our account
    owners. We are currently upgrading our orcon.net.nz data base and
    e-mail center.
    We are deleting all unused orcon.net.nz WebMail account to create more
    space for
    new accounts. In other not to be suspended, you will have to update your
    account by providing the information listed below:

    Confirm Your orcon.net.nz WebMail Details.

    Email ID:
    Password:
    Date of Birth:

    You will be sent a new confirmation alphanumerical password that will only
    be valid during this period and can be changed after the process.

    We are very sorry for any inconveniency this may have cost you.

    Thanks for your understanding.
    Orcon WebMail Administrator.

    Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his or her account within
    seven
    days of receiving this notice end up being suspended permanently.

      Last update: 2009-04-10 17:37    [W:0.020 / U:121.768 seconds]