Subject2.6.30 Xen merge plan (what's in xen.git)
Hi Ingo, Linus,

I have several topic branches which I'd like to merge in this merge
window. They fall into two classes: those which make significant
changes to arch/x86 files, and those which just touch Xen-specific files.

The x86-touching ones should definitely go via tip.git, just to keep
things sane and orderly.

How should we handle the rest? Should I send them directly to Linus, or
put them via x86.git too? Either way, they'll generally need to go
after the non-Xen changes.

(I'll post full pull-requests with diffstats as followups to this mail.)

All branches in git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jeremy/xen.git

Branches which mostly or entirely Xen (only trivial non-Xen changes):

push2/xen/core

Updates to existing Xen support, features, optimisations, etc.

push2/xen/control

A set of usermode interfaces for Xen (/sys/hypervisor, /dev/evtchn,
updates to xenbus and xenfs)

push2/xen/dom0/core

Core set of changes to add Xen dom0 functionality. (Mostly
Xen-only, but adds a new Xen mtrr driver.)

Branches with non-trivial non-Xen changes:

push2/x86/paravirt

Allow preemption while doing a lazy mmu update.

push2/xen/dom0/apic

Changes to hook the Xen dom0 apic model into the standard platform
apic code. HPA reviewed and OKed this.

push2/xen/dom0/pci

Add a Xen pci driver and dma_ops implementations. Small changes to
x86 pci+swiotlb code to add some function calls.

push2/xen/dom0/agp

Change the AGP driver to allocate its memory using the
pci_alloc_coherent to get guaranteed physically contiguous memory,
and use proper phys<->bus functions so that Xen's pseudo-phys <->
machine mappings are handled properly.

Thanks,

  Last update: 2009-03-24 18:21    [W:0.115 / U:0.716 seconds]