SubjectRe: Sierra Wireless (MC8780) HSDPA speed issue
On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 09:04:22AM -0700, Rory Filer wrote:
> Hi Ralf,
>
> I wonder whether you could do a little experiment for me. Issue the following AT command to both ports you've identified:
>
> ATI
>
> And note which of the AT ports provides the most information. They will both respond, but one will be more verbose than the others.
>
> Another thing of interest is to record how many files appear in response to the following command:
>
> ls /dev/ttyU*
>
> when the modem is running, of course.
>
> Question - at what point should we stop including linux-kernel in this thread, if at all?

If it's related to the driver like this, you should not stop including
linux-kernel.

By copying the list, it provides a well archived history of the problem
so that anyone who runs across it in the future can easily find it by
searching the web.

thanks,

greg k-h

  Last update: 2009-03-17 17:19    [W:0.183 / U:0.580 seconds]