Subject2.6.x kernel debugging over ethernet (without serial connection) and reboot

Hi,

I am trying to debug my USB Gadget driver. I have two machines connected to
the LAN and the driver is running on one of them. However, there is no
serial or ethernet null-modem connection between them.

At some point in time, the kernel freezes due to my buggy driver (I am
suspecting unreleased lock) In this situation I need to be able to reboot
the frozen host remotely from the other host.

I searched on the net and on the forum but did not find material which would
serve this purpose, although I found a few useful tutorials on KGDB in
general.

Please let me know if there any way of doing this.

Thanks for your time!

-Aniruddha