SubjectI SEEK YOUR HONEST ASSISTANCE
From

Hang Seng Bank
Operations Dept.
Hong Kong,
China.
website:http: www.hangseng.com

Good Day,

Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr. SONG LI LE director of
operations of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd. I will need you to assist me in
executing this Business Project from Hong Kong to your country. Nineteen
millions Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($19,500,000.00)only
in my branch.

Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning
this issue. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank
account we shall then share in the ratio of 70% for me, 30% for you.
Should you be interested please send me your,

1,Full names,
2,private phone number,
3,current residential address,

Finally after that I shall provide you with more details of this
operation. And i will prefer you reach me on my private email address
below

Email: songhk55@yahoo.com.hk

Kind Regards,
Mr Song Lile.
I SEEK YOUR HONEST ASSISTANCE

  Last update: 2009-02-18 12:23    [W:0.023 / U:0.472 seconds]