    SubjectI SEEK YOUR HONEST ASSISTANCE
    From

    Hang Seng Bank
    Operations Dept.
    Hong Kong,
    China.
    website:http: www.hangseng.com

    Good Day,

    Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr. SONG LI LE director of
    operations of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd. I will need you to assist me in
    executing this Business Project from Hong Kong to your country. Nineteen
    millions Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($19,500,000.00)only
    in my branch.

    Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning
    this issue. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank
    account we shall then share in the ratio of 70% for me, 30% for you.
    Should you be interested please send me your,

    1,Full names,
    2,private phone number,
    3,current residential address,

    Finally after that I shall provide you with more details of this
    operation. And i will prefer you reach me on my private email address
    below

    Email: songhk55@yahoo.com.hk

    Kind Regards,
    Mr Song Lile.
    I SEEK YOUR HONEST ASSISTANCE

      Last update: 2009-02-18 12:23    [W:0.028 / U:0.084 seconds]