    SubjectRe: [lm-sensors] Status/support for Linux HECI from Intel? (for temp/voltage monitoring)
    Maxim Levitsky wrote:

    > On Wed, 2009-01-07 at 11:42 -0500, Justin Piszcz wrote:

    >>> Hi Justin,
    >>>
    >>> I am not up to date on the progress in this area, but perhaps this site
    >>> (http://www.openamt.org/) has what you are looking for?
    >>>
    >>> Regards,
    >>> Dan
    >>>
    >> Yeah that is the site-- however, will it ever get merged? I have not
    >> heard anything about it for a year or so.
    >
    > Nope, the heci is just a controller, but we need a way to tell that
    > controller to show us the temperature data.
    > But intel hasn't released the QST sdk, and probably never will.
    >
    > Sad,

    Well I found this interesting thread about :

    http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/manageability-software-development/topic/54851/

    It looks like the QST SDK already exists and is planned to be released..
    ( http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/manageability-software-development/topic/54851/reply/74068/ )

    > Best regards,
    > Maxim Levitsky

    Gabriel

      Last update: 2009-02-12 02:45    [W:0.024 / U:30.688 seconds]