    SubjectRe: [patch 0/2] Make the touchpad on the MSI Wind netbook work
    On Tue, 10 Feb 2009, Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:

    > > Well, that beast was selling with linux preloaded, no? Or was it
    > > another msi wind? In such case I'd expect old kernel to work... or
    > > maybe some reasonable workaround somewhere...
    > In fact I have an MSI Wind and the touchpad is works on it just fine with the
    > current mainline.
    > Perhaps this one is just another MSI Wind. What model is it?

    From what I have heard there are different models of MSI Wind out there,
    with different set of hardware configurations.

    Arjan, Rafael, could you please provide the dmidecode outputs for the
    working and non-working systems, so that we can see what are the
    differences?

    Thanks,

    --
    Jiri Kosina
    SUSE Labs

      Last update: 2009-02-11 02:03    [W:0.020 / U:31.364 seconds]