    SubjectBe so kind to contact me at your earliest convenience
    Hello,

    Thanks for finding time to read this proposal.
    After thinking about this transaction and the need to
    make contact with someone to assist me do it, I found
    it interesting and decided to Contact you for this business

    transaction.

    Be so kind to contact me at your earliest convenience
    for a possible Business deal involving money transfer of

    15.5Million United state dollars

    I am presently in Ghana working with a clearing/finance house

    at their foreign department. With your sincere assistant and co

    -operation, I am determined to work this deal out if we can do

    business.

    As at this moment, I am constrained to issue more
    details about this Business until your response is received.

    If you are not familiar with the above information
    which I believe is Scanty for security purposes, please contact

    me for further details.

    This deal is worth taking and highly profitable.
    Thank you for your time and attention,you can call me now on

    +233265822527 or write me with your private number so we can

    discuss further.

    Warmest regards,
    Mr. Peter Ata
    Plz copy your email to :peter.ata@rediffmail.com

      Last update: 2009-12-03 21:37    [W:0.037 / U:33.224 seconds]