Subjectceph code review
On Tue, 29 Sep 2009, Andrew Morton wrote:
> The code looks reasonable to me. Unless others emit convincing
> squeaks, please ask Stephen to include your git tree into linux-next
> sometime within the next month, then send Linus a pull request for
> 2.6.33.

The code has seen 70 odd patches since then. Mostly small fixes and
cleanups, and a handful of larger changes. Should these see the light of
LKML before I send a pull request of Linus? (So far they've just gone out
to the ceph commit list.) I don't want to spam everyone with a huge series
fixing up as yet unmerged code, but I'm not sure that review on the ceph
lists is sufficient, given the frequency with which I see fs series on

What are the best practices here?

 \ /
  Last update: 2009-12-03 21:29    [W:0.135 / U:0.992 seconds]