    Subjectceph code review
    On Tue, 29 Sep 2009, Andrew Morton wrote:
    > The code looks reasonable to me. Unless others emit convincing
    > squeaks, please ask Stephen to include your git tree into linux-next
    > sometime within the next month, then send Linus a pull request for
    > 2.6.33.

    The code has seen 70 odd patches since then. Mostly small fixes and
    cleanups, and a handful of larger changes. Should these see the light of
    LKML before I send a pull request of Linus? (So far they've just gone out
    to the ceph commit list.) I don't want to spam everyone with a huge series
    fixing up as yet unmerged code, but I'm not sure that review on the ceph
    lists is sufficient, given the frequency with which I see fs series on
    LKML...

    What are the best practices here?

    sage

      Last update: 2009-12-03 21:29    [W:0.041 / U:92.412 seconds]