SubjectLinuxPPS new functionalities
This patchset adds several PPS functionalities.

All patches have a specific comment but I prefer say something more:

* Patches 01-02 are just documentation about PPS support.

* Patch 03 adds PPS client support skeleton.

* Patches 04-06 add generic PPS serial support.

* Patches 07 and 10 add PPS serial support for specific hardware.

* Patch 08 adds PPS parallel support.

* Patch 09 is going to add a low level IRQ timestamps recording. Here
some notes:

1) This is just a proposal, so I'm quite sure it will be rejected,
but I decided to propose it anyway in order to have some
feedbacks.

2) Due previous point I didn't split up the patch into several (and
more logical) sub-parts in order to have a better review about
what I wish to do.

* Patch 11 shows how to add a low level IRQ timestamps recording for a
new platform once patch 09 has been added into main tree.

Even if patches 09 and 11 will be rejected I hope the others are
ok. :)

Ciao,

Rodolfo

  Last update: 2009-12-02 18:23    [W:0.099 / U:1.256 seconds]