SubjectRe: Questions about Watch Dog Timer under Linux.
From
Less than 2 seconds is not a thing in our embedded system, the WDT
we've already used will time out every 1.6s, and only a WDI connection
to support timer clearing. I'm not sure if we depend on a user
application to clearing the dog directly, is this too short for Linux
since it's not a RTOS.