Subjectlinux-kbuild.git
Hi Stephen,

I went through the patches posted to linux-kbuild and picked those that
were easy enough to review, looked safe and worked for me. I also took
Sam's series from kbuild-next.git, but I didn't really review it yet, so
there is no signoff from me (TBD). The repo is at

git://repo.or.cz/linux-kbuild.git for-next

Please ignore the other branches. The shortlog is

Jie Zhang (1):
net: add net_tstamp.h to headers_install

Jonathan Nieder (2):
scripts/package: add KBUILD_PKG_ROOTCMD variable
scripts/package: deb-pkg: use fakeroot if available

Michael Tokarev (1):
kbuild: fix bzImage build for x86

Michal Marek (2):
scripts/package: tar-pkg: use tar --owner=root
kbuild: create include/generated in silentoldconfig

Sam Ravnborg (14):
kbuild: search arch/$ARCH/include before include/
dontdiff: add generated
kbuild: move bounds.h to include/generated
kbuild: move asm-offsets.h to include/generated
ia64: move nr-irqs.h to include/generated
arm: move mach-types to include/generated
sh: move machtypes.h to include/generated
kbuild: drop include2/ used for O=... builds
kbuild: do not check for include/asm-$ARCH
kbuild: drop include/asm
kbuild: move compile.h to include/generated
drop explicit include of autoconf.h
kbuild: move autoconf.h to include/generated
kbuild: move utsrelease.h to include/generated

Wenji Huang (2):
Kbuild: clear marker out of modpost
Kbuild: clean up marker

There are some more patches on the mailing list and in -mm, which I'm
going to look at, but I think this should be a good start. What do you
think? Could this be added to linux-next?

Michal

  Last update: 2009-11-26 13:29    [W:0.049 / U:0.396 seconds]