    SubjectRe: linux-next: manual merge of the workqueues tree with the tip tree
    Hello, Ingo.

    11/26/2009 06:26 PM, Ingo Molnar wrote:
    >> Sure, which sched/* branch should I base these patches on?
    > You could send the patch you rely on standalone (it seems to be a single
    > patch) and we can look at applying it to the scheduler tree. That
    > reduces the conflicts on an ongoing basis. Please Cc: PeterZ and Mike
    > Galbraith as well.

    The tree contains four scheduler patches.

    1, 2 and 4 are somewhat spread throughout sched.c so it would be
    better if they all are routed through sched tree. Currently the
    wq#for-sched contains the followings on top of linus#master.

    * Adds debugobj support to workqueue.

    * Pulls in sched/urgent to receive the scheduler fix.

    * Adds the above four patches.

    If pulling in from the existing branch is an option, I'd prefer that.
    If not, please let me know. I'll send the above four patches against

     \ /
      Last update: 2009-11-26 10:51    [W:0.039 / U:27.796 seconds]