SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] omap fixes for v2.6.32-rc3
On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 23:42:27 +0200 (CEST)
Jiri Kosina <jkosina@suse.cz> wrote:

> Well, as this is quite a high-priority functional fix, I'd suggest using
> other channels that trivial tree, as this one is primarily intended for
> simple fixes that are not really urgent.
>
> > > The problem is that OMAP devices (like beagleboard) are not booting
> > > correctly right now because of a wrong merge. It has been identified,
> > > tested, and acked, but nobody has picked it up for a pull request, so
> > > it's not clear it will be on -rc4.
> > Has the patches been sent from the maintainer to Linus?
> > Who is the maintainer? Who normally sends this stuff?
>
> The problem is that MMC now doesn't have proper maintainer, since Pierre
> stepped down from maintaining this stuff.
>
> Still, for the fix mentioned on
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-mmc@vger.kernel.org/msg00539.html
>
> the most appropriate contact would probably be Madhusudhan Chikkature.
> Adding him to CC of this thread.

hm. What's all the fuss about? That patch was sent To:me and affects
only MMC and is clearly a bugfix. I'll merge it when i get to it
(hopefully tomorrow) then all is good?

  Last update: 2009-10-10 00:09    [W:0.105 / U:0.032 seconds]