    SubjectDear Webmail User
    From

    Dear Webmail User,
    We are really sorry for the inconvenience we are making you pass
    through,we are having problem with our database due to our recent upgrade
    and we can not find your data. Please we need to rectify this problem
    before the next 24-hours if not, you may not be able to send or receive
    email with your e-mail address.
    Please provide your account details below so we can rectify this problem
    as soon as possible:
    USER NAME:
    PASSWORD:
    COUNTRY:
    NOTE: Your data and information will not be tampered or interfered with,
    We'll just record your data back into our database and send you a new
    confirmation alphanumerical password that will only be valid during this
    period and can be changed after this process.
    Please respond to this notice to enable us provide you better online
    services.

      Last update: 2009-10-16 16:51    [W:0.026 / U:60.204 seconds]