    We are pleased to announce the next update to our new preempt-rt

    - Forward to
    - Handle futex spurious wakeups
    - slab fixes for NUMA (peterz)

    The slab problem is still not completely resolved. It's hard to
    reproduce and was only seen on Nehalem dual socket systems so far. If
    you have such a machine you might help providing a back trace, just run

    while true; do hackbench N; done

    until it explodes. Adjust N to your system, the larger the
    better. Make sure you have a serial console to capture the oops.

    Download locations:

    Git release branch:
    git:// rt/2.6.31

    Git development branch:
    git:// rt/head

    Information on the RT patch can be found at:

    to build the tree, the following patches should be

    Enjoy !

     \ /
      Last update: 2009-10-14 12:11    [W:0.022 / U:0.088 seconds]