SubjectProcess creation & deletion notification
Is there a reliable way for a user space application to get
notifications every time a process is created and deleted?

I have been playing with the Connector code + PROC_EVENTS and it seems
to do what I want, but I'm not sure about two things:

1. Will the creations and deletions ever come out of order. I need a
childs creation to always come before a its parents deletion.
2. Will it ever drop a creation or deletion message. I depend on getting
every creation/deletion.

If the Connector code using PROC_EVENTS can't meet those requirements,
could someone please recommend something else to use?

Thanks,
Kevin

  Last update: 2009-10-01 19:05    [W:0.905 / U:0.000 seconds]