SubjectRe: swiotlb: remove duplicated #include
On Mon, 2009-01-05 at 09:48 +1100, Jeremy Fitzhardinge wrote:

> >> Well, you don't need to wait, I think.
> >>
> >> All Jeremy and Becky need is adding highmem support to swiotlb. How we
> >> support it doesn't matter. We can choose better one.
> >>
> >> We all (including Jeremy) agreed that Becky's physical address scheme is
> >> better (simpler) than Jeremy's struct page and offset scheme. Surely,
> >> Becky's scheme works for Xen and him (Jeremy said that he tested it
> >> lightly).

> > Jeremy, did you have a chance to do more testing with the current
> > tip/master bits on Xen, so that we can push it to Linus?
> >

> I'm going to be on vacation until the 12th, so I won't have a chance to
> do anything until then (perhaps Ian will have a chance to poke at them
> before then). I'm expecting Becky's patches to work as-is, or if not,
> be easily fixed with a couple of small bugfix patches. So I say go
> ahead if they work for everyone else.

Only just got out from under my pile of vacation backlog...

They don't quite work with Xen (at least the version in Jeremy's patch
queue doesn't) but I agree that it should be possible to make it work
and that there's no point in holding back just for Xen.

Ian.