SubjectSpamming linux-kernel and linux-scsi by out-of-tree patches (LIO)
Nicholas,

Could you stop spamming linux-kernel and linux-scsi mailing lists by
patches for your out-of-tree LIO project, please?

Those mailing lists are intended for patches for in-kernel components
only, not for all out-of-tree projects, finding their ways into the
mainline. I don't see any reason why your project should be an
exception. Think, what a mess the kernel mailing lists would get, if all
out-of-tree projects started sending their patches to them?

My personal practical concerns about your patches that they trigger my
e-mail filters, so I have to spend on them much more time than I would want.

So, please, respect other people and stop sending your LIO patches.

Thanks,
Vlad