SubjectRe: Linus 11.0 open SUSE
From
I dowloaded 11.0 and installed it on a Dell D 600
It looks great and I love it so far.
But I am trying to access my wireless router to access the interney but I can't
I am new to the Linux world and I might need some help
Any help from yourside will be great
I can side the wireless device on my PC but I think the setup is wrong
or the OS is not reading it right
Thanks,

Mario

  Last update: 2009-01-22 07:13    [W:0.017 / U:0.424 seconds]