SubjectRe: [PULL] cpumask tree

On Thu, 1 Jan 2009, Rusty Russell wrote:

> OK, this is the bulk of the conversion to the new cpumask operators.
> The x86-specific parts (the most aggressive large-NR_CPUS arch) are going
> via Ingo's tree.

This gets lots of conflicts for me. Some of them look simple enough, but
not all. io_apic.c gets lots of nasty conflicts, and it _looks_ like I
should just pick the version of the file that I already have (because the
only thing that comes in from that is yet another merge commit), but
kernel/sched.c also gets conflicts in areas with FIXME's etc.

Rusty, Ingo, can you work this out? I pushed out my current tree.

Linus

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans