    SubjectRe: Kernel vs user memory

    I am not an expert, just started doing some kernel programming and code
    reading, so as far as I understand, memory can be either mapped to user
    space or kernel space, if its neither in user and kernel, as you said, the
    division is not easy, where will the memory be mapped to, is there any other
    special region ?