SubjectRe: linux-next: Tree for September 3
Hi Andrew,

On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 00:15:58 -0700 Andrew Morton <akpm@linux-foundation.org> wrote:

> I cannot find any of these patches on a mailing list.

Hmmm ...

> I cannot revert tty-kref-get-current-tty and I can't immediately spot
> the bug in it.

Yeah, it is a bit involved and caught up.

> I could revert the whole tty tree, but I'd prefer that you do it,
> please. I've been trying for two days to get a -mm out, but I'm
> building on a foundation of straw :(

OK, I have done that for today ... this is an actual revert (as I don't
have time this evening to go back and remerge everything after the ttydev
tree) so there is a bisect hole between when the tree gets merged and
when it gets reverted (not actually very large, but I though it was worth
mentioning).

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au

  Last update: 2008-09-04 09:51    [W:0.121 / U:0.272 seconds]