SubjectRe: help finding entry point of USB data in the kernel, not drivers/usb/core/devio.c?

Greg KH wrote:
> I suggest asking this on the linux-usb mailing list instead, it would
> reach the main Linux USB developers.

Thanks! I was unaware of the list. Punting there also.

> Wait, which way are you sending this data? To or from the device?

I am looking for data from the device to the host.

> No, that entry point is for usbfs, not the individual drivers, and not
> the core.

I see, that explains things.

> Are you watching all of the different USB device endpoints?

Yes, I am not filtering really. But if this code is for usbfs, then
this is definitely not what I am looking for.

I think what I am looking for might be in devices.c::usb_device_read()
... poking around there now. It calls usb_device_dump() which takes a
user space buffer as a parameter for which it dumps data in to.

Thanks for the response!

- George

  Last update: 2008-09-30 07:25    [W:0.119 / U:0.040 seconds]