SubjectRe: Multiple MSI, take 3
On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 01:30:11PM +0800, Jike Song wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 8:57 AM, Matthew Wilcox <matthew@wil.cx> wrote:
> > Patchset available as a git tree from:
> >
> > git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/willy/misc.git multiple-msi
> > (multiple-msi-20080710 is this patch set in particular)
> >
> > Patches will be sent in reply to this message.
>
> Hi Matthew, what's current state of this work? I pulled it into a
> newly created git branch and tried to rebase it upon the latest Linus
> tree, found that there are some merge conflicts.

The status is that I was working on it on the plane home from Plumbers
and didn't quite managed to get it working on x86-32 yet. This is a
requirement from Ingo before he'll accept the x86-64 implementation.
I was hoping to work on it some more this week, but a combination of
being ill and having other things to work on (including a lot of patch
review) has meant that I have not had time to look at it.

I did start setting up to test again on Friday ... hopefully I'll have
time on Monday.

--
Matthew Wilcox Intel Open Source Technology Centre
a retrograde step."

  Last update: 2008-09-27 21:07    [W:0.148 / U:0.664 seconds]