    SubjectRe: Mark IPW2100 as BROKEN: Fatal interrupt. Scheduling firmware restart.
    On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 14:52:37 -0400
    Wei Weng <wweng@acedsl.com> wrote:
    > > again.. so how about you detect this condition and do, in the driver
    > > code, the equivalent of rmmod/insmod to the hardware. I'm sure
    > > people who have the hardware would appreciate that type of patch a
    > > lot more than the one you sent out.
    > >

    > I guess it is your way of "middle finger" to all the IPW2100
    > customers who try to use it on a Linux machine.

    if suggesting a workaround is giving the middle finger in your mind,
    then I don't think it's worth my time to discuss this further with you.

    visit http://www.lesswatts.org

      Last update: 2008-09-21 21:23    [W:0.022 / U:32.440 seconds]