    SubjectRe: Mark IPW2100 as BROKEN: Fatal interrupt. Scheduling firmware restart.
    On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 01:05:55 +0400
    Evgeniy Polyakov <johnpol@2ka.mipt.ru> wrote:

    > On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 02:02:03PM -0700, Arjan van de Ven
    > (arjan@infradead.org) wrote:
    > > > That allows to dump whatever number of warnings you want. The
    > > > more we have, the louder will be customers scream.
    > >
    > > artificially increasing numbers isn't going to do that; it just
    > > shows you're more interested in making a stink than in getting
    > > something improved ;(
    >
    > As practice shows, I'm the only one who is interested in getting
    > something improved, and Intel, as we see right now, is not interested
    > in it at all, since you ask me not only decrease error verbosity, but
    > also do not work towards fixing the bug by trying to understand where
    > it lives.

    I did no such thing and you know it.

    I'm sorry, I'm not going to waste time on this if you keep acting
    this dishonest; welcome to my mail filter...

    visit http://www.lesswatts.org

      Last update: 2008-09-21 23:17    [W:4.167 / U:0.208 seconds]