SubjectRe: [RFC][Resend] Make NFS-Client readahead tunable
Chuck Lever wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 6:53 AM, Martin Knoblauch <knobi@knobisoft.de> wrote:

And perhaps add some dynamic tuning capabilities to the NFS client
code to just make it do "the right thing". This would be better
than any tunables and would help to serve in other situations, such
as high bandwidth/latency networks, overloaded servers who don't
need more read-ahead READ requests piled on, etc...

ps

  Last update: 2008-09-18 21:09    [W:0.049 / U:0.056 seconds]