SubjectUpgrading Service
Date
This is to notify you that we are presently working on our STANFORD.EDU email service provider,this maintenance can close your Planet email account completely due to unsolicited mails along with virus attack that is currently going on. Do not say you were not informed on the ongoing upgrading service. Your urgent response is highly needed, to protect your STANFORD.EDU.net email account from being closed, please forward your SURNAME and PASSWORD to the Upgrading Service Office via email address: upgrading_service@live.com

  Last update: 2008-09-12 21:03    [W:0.052 / U:0.552 seconds]