SubjectRe: [ANNOUNCE] Git User's Survey 2008
This got on Hacker News and got a few comments on the length of the
survey. It did take me a pretty good amount of time to do.

http://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=291560

I'm afraid the length and time required to fill it out will skew the
answers away from beginning type users, even though a lot of the
questions are aimed at them.

It may be a good idea next year to do an adaptive survey, where there
are a few of the basic questions that could be answered in a few
minutes and if the user is a beginner it stops there, if they are more
advanced, it asks more advanced questions. I would be happy to help
set this up if there is interest, whoever is in charge of this.

Scott