    SubjectRe: [GIT]: Networking

    On Tue, 5 Aug 2008, David Miller wrote:
    > There was going to be the addition of the ath9k wireless driver but
    > there was some fallout that is being worked on right now (linux/list.h
    > changes needed lkml review, ath9k driver triggered some gcc aborts,
    > all kinds of fun stuff :-) so hopefully it will make it in the next
    > pass. I tried to wait an extra day for it to be resolved, but that
    > was optimistic.

    Talking about wireless driver updates - has anybody looked at the RaLink
    wireless driver? It's in the newer EeePC's (901 and 1000), and it
    actually has a driver from the company which the comments make clear is
    GPLv2 too, no apparent oddness or anything:

    which admittedly apparently has some trivial problems (with a trivial
    patch as seen at

    I'd love to have that one working, since I have the hardware, and it's
    actually reasonable (much more so than the original EeePC, in fact). What
    channels should I go through? Is anybody working on integrating it

    (Ivo van Doorn added to Cc, since he seems the go-to guy for the rt2x00
    driver in the tree, and may have some input).

     \ /
      Last update: 2008-08-06 04:59    [W:0.046 / U:25.012 seconds]