    > From: "Tomas Winkler" <>
    > Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 13:05:23 +0300
    >> There is a central problem here, since I cannot really adjust driver
    >> development progress from obvious reason with Linux merging window.
    > Indeed, that's exactly what your core problem is.
    > You think it's OK to contaminate upstream just because of the
    > way you have choosen to maintain your driver.

    I don't think I contaminate upstream I'm just trying to fix bugs so
    people can work with the HW.

    > Well guess what, it's not OK to do that, and it's absolutely not our
    > problem that you choose to do your development in the most anti-social
    > way possible wrt. upstream.
    > Anyways, keep defending yourself.

    I'm not defending myself I'm explaining myself.

    > If you persist, I can certainly make things _really_ easy, such that
    > if there isn't a regression list entry for the bug you are fixing and
    > it isn't mentioned explicitly in your commit message, I simply will
    > refuse to take your changes outside of the merge window.
    > It's that simple.
    > Would you like things to work that way, where I'm a hard ass, or would
    > you like to stop defending yourself endlessly, and instead start to be
    > reasonable?

    I'm not sure why you are so militant, you cut out form my email sentences
    like 'Yes' and 'Understood'
    Is this personal ?

     \ /
      Last update: 2008-08-27 13:45    [W:0.022 / U:62.464 seconds]