SubjectRe: [git pull] drm patches for 2.6.27 final

> Quite frankly, I'm not going to take this.
>
> None of what you describe sounds like regressions, and this is just TOO
> F*CKING LATE to take big changes like this, to a fragile subsystem that
> has historically easily introduced new regressions.
>
> Can you please make a branch with ONLY REGRESSIONS, or fixes for major
> problems that don't introduce several thousand lines of new code?
>
> Because you seem to be constantly unable to understand what "merge window"
> means. And I'm not going to take this kind of crap.

I thought you might say that, I'll re-send with just the ones that fix the
major issues, instead of ones that fix issues people wanted fixed. Most of
the real bits were in Rawhide kernels for a few weeks, which tbh kicks the
ass outta a linux-next/linux-mm test cycle.

Your reply now serves as place to point people at when they ask why Red
Hat/Fedora ships features that they can't get for 1-6 months, and I'm fine
with that.

Dave.

  Last update: 2008-08-24 23:01    [W:0.098 / U:0.044 seconds]