    SubjectRe: [malware-list] scanner interface proposal was: [TALPA] Intro to a linux interface for on access scanning
    > I think I'm going to stick with my special file in securityfs since it
    > makes it some simple to install the fd in the scanning process (as
    > opposed to netlink where I don't even know how it would be possible...)

    AF_UNIX passes file handles just fine. I'm not sure netlink will help you
    here anyway - isn't it lossy under load ?

    Also securityfs is more special purpose magic here - what does it have to
    do with a general purpose notifier API ? I'd actually generalise the
    notifier properly and go for a syscall.

     \ /
      Last update: 2008-08-18 19:47    [W:0.021 / U:3.384 seconds]