SubjectRe: [malware-list] scanner interface proposal was: [TALPA] Intro to a linux interface for on access scanning
> I think I'm going to stick with my special file in securityfs since it
> makes it some simple to install the fd in the scanning process (as
> opposed to netlink where I don't even know how it would be possible...)

AF_UNIX passes file handles just fine. I'm not sure netlink will help you
here anyway - isn't it lossy under load ?

Also securityfs is more special purpose magic here - what does it have to
do with a general purpose notifier API ? I'd actually generalise the
notifier properly and go for a syscall.

Alan

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans