    SubjectRe: [Ksummit-2008-discuss] Current List of Kernel Summit suggested topics from the discuss list
    On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 09:41:49AM -0500, James Bottomley wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > This is the synopsis of the currently suggested topics so far. That's
    > not to say this is the list we will be doing, just to say that if
    > there's something you think we should be discussing and it's not on the
    > list, now would be a good time to add it (don't trust the programme
    > committee magically to add it at the last minute ...)

    Another proposal:

    Working well with other subsystems - Jean Delvare

    There are a number of times where different subsystems in the
    kernel need to interact with each other in ways that are not
    always easy or obvious. This talk will be about some examples
    of how this has been done well, as well as work to figure out
    how to handle this better in the future.

    thanks,

    greg k-h

      Last update: 2008-07-03 20:31    [W:0.022 / U:3.296 seconds]