SubjectRe: recent IDE regression
From
From: Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz <bzolnier@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 14:04:49 +0200

> PS We need more big-endian users testing linux-next (this particular patch
> despite being trivial has been put there just-in-case for a week)

Normally I do test linux-next from time to time.

But in the past week or so my efforts have been purely focused on
merging the tree(s) that I maintain.

It's going to be like this for bascially every other person doing
development.

Therefore I would suggest not adding changes during the merge window
that you or someone else has not actually tested.

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans