SubjectRe: [build failure] hp-plus.c: (.text+0xd7c1a): undefined reference to `ei_close'
Alan Cox wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 07:26:03 +0200
> Ingo Molnar <> wrote:
>> not sure it's known but despite all the fixes i still get:
> I'll have a look at this next week or possibly the week after. The
> original patches worked but they spent 3 months going round in circles
> and I've completely given up even trying to work out what happened or why
> all the previous updates I sent were ignored.

My apologies. FWIW, from my point of view the same patch(es) kept
getting fixed and updated and going around in circles, so I kept
waiting. Since it was was a net-next issue (until now), I lowered the
priority and waited to let you guys (you, Andrew, Randy mainly) sort
things out.

So far the only remaining patch I have outstanding and needing to be
applied is from Atsushi-san via Ingo (message id
<>)... is that the last of it?