    Subjectmap keyboard to stdin
    Hi all,
    I have an embedded Linux board that uses 2.6.21, the console is output
    the serial port. How can I set it up so a USB keyboard will be accepted
    as input as well as anything received from the serial port and it will
    be echoed to the output of the serial port as well. Basically I want to
    issue commands either through a terminal program to the embedded board
    or a USB keyboard that is connected to the board, but I still want to
    see what was typed on the keyboard out the serial terminal. I have
    enabled USB HID support in the Kernel as well.

    I was told from another message list that somebody might have done this
    here about a year ago, but I couldn't find anything in the archives.

    Thanks for your help and please CC as I'm not a
    subscriber to the list yet.

     \ /
      Last update: 2008-07-22 23:35    [W:0.018 / U:134.344 seconds]