SubjectRe: [-mmotm] some different buliding failures
Andrew Morton wrote:
> OK, I uploaded another mmotm (http://userweb.kernel.org/~akpm/mmotm/).
> It passes i386 allnoconfig and allmodconfig. Heaven knows what it does
> at runtime. We'll take a look at that tomorrow.
>
> People have been madly adding new warnings. I don't know how this
> happens.
>
> kvm is particularly noisy.

I'm sure you have before, but can you remind me how to figure out what
commit to apply mmotm onto? I looked in series and origin.patch, but no
luck. Applying on top of the last (first) commit in origin.patch's head
did not work.

Also, can I suggest including series in b-o.tar.gz? Nice to have
everything in one tarball.

signature is too narrow to contain.

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans