    SubjectRe: [patch 00/17] Tracepoints v4 for linux-next
    Hi Mathieu,

    As far as I can see, your patchset can be separated into
    several series of patches. Would you think this series of
    patches should be pushed at once, or could be pushed
    individually?

    I think it is hard to push all of them into kernel at once,
    because it needs ACKs from several developers who maintain
    traced subsystems.

    So, I'd like to suggest you to separate series of patches,
    and to push framework and instrumentation patches step by step.
    What would you think about it?

    Thank you,

    --
    Masami Hiramatsu

    Software Engineer
    Hitachi Computer Products (America) Inc.
    Software Solutions Division

    e-mail: mhiramat@redhat.com

      Last update: 2008-07-18 17:45    [W:0.026 / U:6.188 seconds]