SubjectRe: [patch 00/17] Tracepoints v4 for linux-next
Hi Mathieu,

As far as I can see, your patchset can be separated into
several series of patches. Would you think this series of
patches should be pushed at once, or could be pushed
individually?

I think it is hard to push all of them into kernel at once,
because it needs ACKs from several developers who maintain
traced subsystems.

So, I'd like to suggest you to separate series of patches,
and to push framework and instrumentation patches step by step.
What would you think about it?

Thank you,

--
Masami Hiramatsu

Software Engineer
Hitachi Computer Products (America) Inc.
Software Solutions Division

e-mail: mhiramat@redhat.com

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans