    SubjectRe: [stable] Linux 2.6.25.10 (resume)
    On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 11:07:45AM -0300, Rodrigo Rubira Branco (BSDaemon) wrote:
    > >getting very annoyed at people saying I am somehow doing the job I do
    > >for free, on my own time, incorrectly,
    > >
    > >greg k-h
    > >
    > For free? Hum, let's forget that you work as a linux developer... we are
    > also trying to contribute in some way for free...

    Rodrigo, this type of personal comment is unjustified and very inappropriate
    IMHO. It's not fair at all to judge people's personal involvement based on
    whom they work for. If you'd work at nights and week-ends after your job to
    backport bugfixes, you'd know what I'm talking about. BTW, one day you may
    notice that the most personally involved ones *finally* get a job at a Linux
    vendor's, and not the reverse.

    So please take care of not dismissing what people do on their own time, and
    try be kind enough to bring problems to them directly if any.

    Thanks,
    Willy

      Last update: 2008-07-18 17:27    [W:4.247 / U:0.168 seconds]