    SubjectRe: 2nd REVISED AGENDA -- Re: Linux Wireless Mini-Summit -- Ottawa -- July 22, 2008
    On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 11:48 AM, John W. Linville
    <linville@tuxdriver.com> wrote:

    > I'm still looking for more/different topics

    A couple I can think of:

    * Compat-wireless, this can be discussed after new MQ patch. We may
    have to freeze mac80211 for old kernels for compat-wireless after the
    MQ patch goes through and only leave in it fixes moving forward. This
    consideration is because porting the MQ patch may be very difficult to
    maintain. It was expected though that the first MQ patch could not be
    ported though so we'll see, we just might be able to port this
    properly. We can talk about this further at the summit.

    * Testing -- lets get serious about automation of testing. The Orbit
    grid is still available, we just need to put together scripts and test
    scenarios.

    * Rate control cleanup -- this needs to a good review and cleanup.
    Probably not high on our priority list though. We can talk about this
    further during the "rate scaling algs" section on the agenda.

    Luis

      Last update: 2008-07-17 12:19    [W:0.020 / U:33.748 seconds]