    SubjectRe: Please pull ACPI updates
    Date
    On Wednesday, July 16, 2008 4:45 pm Linus Torvalds wrote:
    > On Wed, 16 Jul 2008, Jesse Barnes wrote:
    > > Yeah, they're interdependent (I pulled from Len's tree, hopefully Andi
    > > preserved the changesets).
    >
    > Andi did not. The whole series I pulled was rebased today at 2PM.

    Ugg, when Andi took over we talked about it; I thought we had agreed that he
    would stick with Len's tree. I guess I was wrong.

    > I was going to complain about it, because Len's trees were always a
    > pleasure to pull with clearly delineated topic branches etc, and pulling
    > from Andi was such a let-down in comparison.

    Is a topic branch flow like what Len uses documented somewhere that you know
    of? I know my process could use some improvement; I'd rather not have to
    wait for Len to come back to ask him. :)

    Thanks,
    Jesse

      Last update: 2008-07-17 01:55    [W:3.915 / U:0.032 seconds]