    SubjectRe: inux-next: Tree for July 1
    Date
    On Tuesday, 1 of July 2008, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Changes since next-20080630:
    >
    > New tree: ttydev - unfortunately it had to be reverted because of build
    > failures after lots of conflict resolution (which may have caused the
    > build failures).
    >
    > Changed tree: the cris tree changed branch names.
    >
    > The sched tree gained a couple of conflicts against the ftrace and
    > cpus4096 trees.
    >
    > The pci tree gained a conflict against the x86 tree.
    >
    > The usb tree reverted due to a build failure after merging with the pci
    > tree was changed for a fixup patch.
    >
    > The v4l-dvb tree lost its three conflicts against Linus' tree.
    >
    > The s390 tree gained a conflict against the diver-core tree.
    >
    > The ide tree fixed its build problems.
    >
    > The nfsd tree lost a conflict against the nfs tree.
    >
    > The powerpc tree gained a conflict against the ide tree.
    >
    > The net tree gained two conflicts against the powerpc tree.
    >
    > The galak tree lost its conflict against the net tree.
    >
    > the blk-removal tree gained a conflict against the s390 tree.
    >
    > The firmware tree lost several conflicts against the net tree so didn't
    > need a commit reverted any more.
    >
    > Merging the ttydev tree got several conflicts against the usb and
    > firmware trees. Unfortunately, it also would not build and so was
    > reverted.
    >
    > I have also applied the following patches for know problems:
    > module: fix NULL pointer dereference in find_symbol()

    I can't mount NFS shares with this kernel. I get something of this sort in
    dmesg and it seems to be 100% reproducible:

    [ 314.058858] RPC: Registered udp transport module.
    [ 314.058863] RPC: Registered tcp transport module.
    [ 314.490970] RPC: transport (0) not supported
    [ 319.246987] __ratelimit: 23 messages suppressed

    linux-next from yesterday was fine with the same .config .

    Thanks,
    Rafael

      Last update: 2008-07-01 22:37    [W:0.026 / U:149.444 seconds]