Subjectmainlining min-configs...
Rob Landley wrote:
> On Friday 06 June 2008 18:47:47 Tim Bird wrote:
>> At a minimum, it would be nice to have a few nice examples
>> of really, really small configs for things like qemus for different
>> architectures (just to give embedded developers who are working
>> on size a starting point).
>
> That's more or less what I'm trying to do with my Firmware Linux project:
> creating cross compilers and minimal native build environments for every qemu
> target.

Any chance of getting your minimal configs from Firmware Linux mainlined?

Does anyone else think this would be valuable? If not in mainline, it
would be nice to collect them somewhere, to compare what options different
developers decide turn on or off.
-- Tim

Tim Bird
Senior Staff Engineer, Sony Corporation of America

  Last update: 2008-06-10 03:43    [W:0.129 / U:1.116 seconds]