Subjectkbuild - pending stuff, and Maintainer news
Following is stuff pending in kbuild-next.git for upcoming
merge window.

Headlines:
- make *config targets are less chatty (and thus faster too)
- support for arch/$ARCH/include
- 3x faster headers_check and much less verbose
- added a diffconfig utility that shows difference between two configs

Most of the kconfig stuff is fresh patches - the rest has been in kbuild-next.git
for a while and thus in -next (which has caught a lot of issues - thanks Stephen!).

Other news
We are moving soon and this will impact both my connectivity and
the time I can use on kbuild stuff.
So if I fail to act on your mails then I am most likely busy
moving, painting, gardening or other practical stuff.
If you really need help then drop by and help me - then
we can always fix the kbuild stuff over a beer.

Sam

Shortlog (patches follows).

Alexey Dobriyan (2):
kbuild: make clean removes *.o.* as well
kbuild: remove Module.markers during mrproper

Geert Uytterhoeven (1):
kbuild: sparse needs CF not CHECKFLAGS

Jan Beulich (1):
vmlinux.lds: move __attribute__((__cold__)) functions back into final .text section

Randy Dunlap (1):
kernel-doc: handle/strip __init

Roman Zippel (1):
kconfig: set all new symbols automatically

S.Çağlar Onur (1):
init: fix URL of "The GNU Accounting Utilities"

Sam Ravnborg (16):
kbuild: refactor headers_* targets in Makefile
kbuild: always unifdef files in headers_install*
kbuild: drop support of ALTARCH for headers_*
kbuild: code refactoring in Makefile.headerinst
kbuild: error out early in make headers_install
kbuild: only one call for include/ in make headers_*
kbuild: optimize headers_* targets
kbuild: install all headers when arch is changed
kbuild: prepare headers_* for arch/$ARCH/include
kbuild: support arch/$ARCH/include for tags, cscope
kbuild: asm symlink support for arch/$ARCH/include
kbuild: add arch/$ARCH/include to search path
kconfig: prefix hex values with 0x in .config
kconfig: speed up all*config + randconfig
kconfig: make oldconfig is now less chatty
kconfig: make defconfig is no longer chatty

Tim Bird (1):
kconfig: add diffconfig utility

Documentation/sparse.txt | 8 +-
Kbuild | 3 +-
Makefile | 116 +++++++++------
arch/x86/boot/compressed/relocs.c | 2 +-
include/Kbuild | 4 +-
include/asm-generic/vmlinux.lds.h | 4 +-
init/Kconfig | 2 +-
scripts/Makefile.headersinst | 292 +++++++++++++------------------------
scripts/diffconfig | 129 ++++++++++++++++
scripts/hdrcheck.sh | 10 --
scripts/headers.sh | 41 +++++
scripts/headers_check.pl | 56 +++++++
scripts/headers_install.pl | 45 ++++++
scripts/kconfig/conf.c | 161 +++++++++------------
scripts/kconfig/confdata.c | 72 +++++++++-
scripts/kconfig/lkc.h | 9 +
scripts/kernel-doc | 1 +