    SubjectRe: [patch v4 02/17] MMC: S3C24XX: Fix the errors in the s3cmci driver
    On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 18:04:08 +0100
    Ben Dooks <> wrote:

    > You have missed part of the point. My extra work is not a small
    > set of changes which won't get counted when profiling the Kernel
    > contributors. My employers have given me time to sort these
    > items out, and we do get work off the fact that we're shown to be in
    > the leading contributors (iirc, 18th last-year) so I was trying to
    > ensure that this wasn't lost.

    I can appreciate that, but I do not want a commit in the tree that
    doesn't even compile. You don't have to merge in all the other ones
    (which should give you a reasonable blip in the statistics), but at
    least #1 and #2.

    -- Pierre Ossman

    Linux kernel, MMC maintainer
    rdesktop, core developer

    WARNING: This correspondence is being monitored by the
    Swedish government. Make sure your server uses encryption
    for SMTP traffic and consider using PGP for end-to-end

     \ /
      Last update: 2008-06-30 20:13    [W:0.020 / U:18.372 seconds]