SubjectRe: [patch v4 02/17] MMC: S3C24XX: Fix the checkpatch.pl errors in the s3cmci driver
On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 18:04:08 +0100
Ben Dooks <ben-linux@fluff.org> wrote:

> You have missed part of the point. My extra work is not a small
> set of changes which won't get counted when profiling the Kernel
> contributors. My employers have given me time to sort these
> items out, and we do get work off the fact that we're shown to be in
> the leading contributors (iirc, 18th last-year) so I was trying to
> ensure that this wasn't lost.

I can appreciate that, but I do not want a commit in the tree that
doesn't even compile. You don't have to merge in all the other ones
(which should give you a reasonable blip in the statistics), but at
least #1 and #2.

--
-- Pierre Ossman

Linux kernel, MMC maintainer http://www.kernel.org
rdesktop, core developer http://www.rdesktop.org

WARNING: This correspondence is being monitored by the
Swedish government. Make sure your server uses encryption
for SMTP traffic and consider using PGP for end-to-end
encryption.

  Last update: 2008-06-30 20:13    [W:0.177 / U:0.340 seconds]